Sunday, February 1, 2015

Introduction

Hi there! I'm Lauren, but you probably already knew that based on my profile. Here at RIC, I am a second semester freshman Music Education major, with my main instrument being my voice. Besides music, I am an avid reader (some of my favorite books being the Harry Potter series, The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Fault in Our Stars, etc), a hardcore gamer, a Disney fanatic, and an absolute TV show fangirl, loving shows such as Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Sherlock, and Game of Thrones. I am currently enrolled in FNED 346 because I hope to someday become a music teacher, preferably in a high school or college setting. When I'm not in one of my numerous classes, you can most likely find me practicing singing for one of RIC's choruses or just for fun, catching up on my latest TV addiction, or hanging out with some of the amazing friends I've made in just my first semester of college. Over winter break, I just enjoyed time off and relaxed, at least for the first two days. After that, I grew bored and missed all of my friends, so I made it my goal to have the best winter break ever hanging out with them! I can't wait to continue down the path as a future educator and I look forward to all the adventures life has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment